Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Blog.

I started this blog to write about my nail polish obsession. If I keep up with it (which I hope I will) it will have plenty of reviews and pictures. I'm a recovering fake nail-aholic and am currently trying to get my nails pretty again. I had arcrylics on & off for the past 6 years. I'm done with them now, and have begun collecting nail polish.

My nails are dry, peeling, weak & just not in good condition. I'm currently using Essie Millionails to try to get them back to good health. My favorite brands include OPI & Zoya, although I have polishes from all sorts of brands. I love pinks and am just getting into vampies. My favorite vampy trend is navy blue and I'm just getting into purples.

A little bit about myself - I'm a 20 year old SAHM, I've been married for almost 3 years, I have an 18 month old son & my fur baby just turned 2. I'm going back to school but ultimately I want to go to school to be a hair stylist/make up artist. I love reading, fashion, and anything beauty/nail related.

No comments: